Closing in

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
We officially start on Wednesday. If you want to post the final rules for your contests feel free to do so.

Curtis, are the entry forms ready so the guys can post them along with their rules?

The Prize Guys are working diligently on the allocations. They will probably be done soon. We have A LOT of awesome prizes thanks to donations from our vendors and individual members. Andrew is a SUPERSTAR in my mind, what a fantastic collection he has assembled!!!

Are there any last minute glitches I should know about, or things I have forgotten? I'm going to be mighty worried if no one can point any out to me :eek:.

I'm at 614-774-767.

Thank you so much for your hard work. Every year the BASH seems to get bigger and better. It would fall apart in a hurry without members like you willing to lend your talents to this.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Good job, Mike.

Well, I was gonna delete this, but it's not an option, so I'll just say, read the rest in the next entry.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We officially start on Wednesday. If you want to post the final rules for your contests feel free to do so.

Curtis, are the entry forms ready so the guys can post them along with their rules?

The Prize Guys are working diligently on the allocations. They will probably be done soon. We have A LOT of awesome prizes thanks to donations from our vendors and individual members. Andrew is a SUPERSTAR in my mind, what a fantastic collection he has assembled!!!

Are there any last minute glitches I should know about, or things I have forgotten? I'm going to be mighty worried if no one can point any out to me :eek:.

I'm at 614-774-767.

Thank you so much for your hard work. Every year the BASH seems to get bigger and better. It would fall apart in a hurry without members like you willing to lend your talents to this.

Mike

Good job Mike,

With nine of the ten numbers, you probably won't be SWAMPED with calls:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:eek::eek:GOOD PLAN!!!:eek::eek:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus

I'm at 614-774-767.

Mike

Good job Mike,

With nine of the ten numbers, you probably won't be SWAMPED with calls:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:eek::eek:GOOD PLAN!!!:eek::eek:

6 :redface:

Top Bottom