Closed Ended Charoite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

It's Charoite Tru-Stone from Exotic Blanks on a Jr. Statesman Fountain Pen.
Thought I would make it closed ended. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Closed Ended Charoite_2.jpg
    Closed Ended Charoite_2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 431
  • Closed Ended Charoite_1.jpg
    Closed Ended Charoite_1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Closed Ended Charoite.jpg
    Closed Ended Charoite.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 295
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terryf

Lovely Doc, I'm of the opinion that this version looks better than what it would have had you made it standard. Really adds a touch of class and appeal IMO.
Thanks for sharing :)

maxman400

Doc That is a Beautiful Pen, I think you have just inspired me to try my hand at a closed end pen. I need to read up on it and get busy, thanks for sharing.

lorbay

Very nice Doc on the pen and the photography. I think you should make a DVD on Pen Photography and sell them. I would buy one.

Lin.

MartinPens

Doc,

Wow! Love the color and the shape and the photos. That's the total package. A white background might show off some of that purple a little more. Where did you find that blank? My wife would go GaGa over that blank. Purple always stays at home here!

Another stunning pen. Thanks for sharing it.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

wizard

Doc,

Wow! Love the color and the shape and the photos. That's the total package. A white background might show off some of that purple a little more. Where did you find that blank? My wife would go GaGa over that blank. Purple always stays at home here!

Another stunning pen. Thanks for sharing it.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Martin, Thank you for the kind words. I got the Charoite blank from Exotics. I've also seen the blank at Woodcraft but it's rather small. Regards, Doc

MikeL

I occasionally go back in the archives and look at pens from the past. I ran across this pen and was quite taken by the pen blank. What a nice pen!

Top Bottom