clips with wheels

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

What do you think of the pen clips with wheels on them? I can see where they would not cause wear on fabric, but does that make them clip less securely in a shirt pocket? Have you sold them? Are they well received? Are they durable?

Ayres%20pocket%20clips.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bats

I've wondered the same thing - although I have yet to try one. They certainly look nifty (and until recently it's something I hadn't seen on the low-end kits), but I don't know whether it's just a novelty thing. I've also wondered about how durable they are, and if the wheel can get caught and pop off.

jalbert

I've made roller clips before. I like them. People seem to like them, and I've not heard any complaints of clipping securely.

Penultimate

Roller clips are my favorite clip. I use them on my pens, personal carries. I've had them for years with no issues. I prefer the roller that are shaped like a ball not a wheel as in the photo. I get mine from Richard Greenwald.

Pierre---

I would like it for sure, but the pity with the roller clip you showed is the cheap punched look, compared to a solid clip.

Top Bottom