Clip Bolt Action Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from FourOaksCrafts

I tried this clip bolt action pen kit for the first time. It has a very smooth action. Came with a stainless steel finish. A hefty pen, maybe a little top heavy for a shirt pocket, but I like it. Anyone else made one of these?

Attachments

• IMG_9265.jpg
    IMG_9265.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 249
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Nice looking pen !!

Can you extend/retract the refill in two ways ? ... Either using the clip, or the knurled button at the top ?

So, I guess the clip actually moves down/up and a little bit to one side ?

Would appreciate your answers/comments ... and how do you like the action ?

gtriever

I've made one. Pros: Smooth action, well-balanced, and it looks good. Cons: Only one so far; the top button is basically useless. You (at least I) need to extend/retract the refill with the clip. I'd have been happier if the top cap didn't move at all.

Nice looking pen !!

Can you extend/retract the refill in two ways ? ... Either using the clip, or the knurled button at the top ?

So, I guess the clip actually moves down/up and a little bit to one side ?

Would appreciate your answers/comments ... and how do you like the action ?

The top button doesn't do anything. I guess just for looks. The clip operates exactly like the regular bolt-action pen does if you're familiar with that kit. It is a smooth action. Seemed a little top-heavy when I put it in my shirt pocket, but it's a nice pen.

magpens

Thanks.

But the blurb on the PSI website states that there is another way to advance/retract ...

"You also have a second way to advance and retract the refill by easily pushing the end of the popped-out bolt in and out."

But, I believe you more than I believe them .... LOL !

I don't understand the way they have expressed themselves so that's why I asked you.

Thanks.

But the blurb on the PSI website states that there is another way to advance/retract ...

"You also have a second way to advance and retract the refill by easily pushing the end of the popped-out bolt in and out."

But, I believe you more than I believe them .... LOL !

I don't understand the way they have expressed themselves so that's why I asked you.

Well, you can twist the end and release the "bolt". Yes, you can push down with the button on the end and retract the ink refill, but it won't latch until you twist it. But you can also push the clip to unlatch and push the clip down and over to latch.

Top Bottom