Click pen and Stylus???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Does anyone make a click pen with a stylus on the clicker?? I want a pen that can be extended and retracted with one hand with a stylus on the end.. I've looked everywhere, but unable to find.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

monophoto

PSI has the Vesper that is a click pen in which the ballpoint nib protrudes through a hole in the stylus bulb.

They also have three ballpoint twist pens that offer this design.

But I have to tell you that I personally would be hesitant to use a pen in which the nib protrudes through the stylus bulb - too much risk of something going wrong and causing a scratch on the surface of the electronic device.

You can easily convert a Slimline to a combination pen/stylus by putting the stylus bulb on the top of the pen in place of the normal finial cap. PSI sells add-on stylus bulbs that can be substituted for the finial cap on any 7mm pen. And I suspect that the kitless folks could find a way to adapt one of these add-on stylus bulbs to a pen of any size, with or without tubes.

My dream would be a fountain pen kit with a screw cap and with a stylus bulb in place of the cap finial.

Last edited:

dpstudios

It's not a click pen per se, but a bolt action. Still one handed operation. I've done a few of them, nice pen.

randyrls

thanks for the replys. I'm looking for a pen for a cousin who is a nurse. The bolt action might work. Nurses usually have a chart in one hand and the pen in the other, so a pen that extends and retracts with one hand is, well, handy. More and more they are using touch screens and a stylus so avoiding touching the screen with the fingers would be helpful. I don't particularly like the style where the point protrudes thru the stylus.

Jonkou

here's a solution to consider. Easy to grip the pen with bottom three fingers against the palm and twist the nib with the pointer finger and thumb.

15E393B1-C5A1-4D2B-BD11-462268E3C59A.jpeg

Bob in SF

Randy - I've made some Turbins - the key is to gently ream out the stylus until the Parker refill glides back and forth easily - take your time.

4Turbins,markison,apr13,16.jpg

Best regards - Bob

Top Bottom