Cleaning the shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Texas Taco

Texas Taco

Over the weekend I headed out to clean up my shop. Several non-pen projects had been done and there was still junk everywhere. Well as I moved the first item I noticed a couple redwood burls begging to be turned. As I was finishing up on those I ran across a Limba blank and a bird's-eye maple that we're looking lonely so I had to take care of them.

So, bird's-eye maple, two redwood burls and the Limba.
IMG_20190530_104806.jpg

Maybe the next weekend I have off I'll clean more of the shop.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Over the weekend I headed out to clean up my shop. Several non-pen projects had been done and there was still junk everywhere. Well as I moved the first item I noticed a couple redwood burls begging to be turned. As I was finishing up on those I ran across a Limba blank and a bird's-eye maple that we're looking lonely so I had to take care of them.

So, bird's-eye maple, two redwood burls and the Limba.
View attachment 220166

Maybe the next weekend I have off I'll clean more of the shop.
Like the pens,re Menopause after cancer having a long series of female hormones the hot flushes etc was no fun.

Glad thats over.......Peter.

OZturner

This Workshop Cleaning must be Contagious,
I have been doing it for Week's,
Every time you lift something, you discover an Ancient World of things you left there and had forgotten them.
You have been more productive than me.
As a matter of fact I should be out there Now, instead of being on the Computer.
Nice Find with the Redwood Burls, etc.
At least now, while your Shop, may be still untidy, you have some nice pens to show.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom