Classy Filigree..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

Hi everyone,

I love these kits, real shame that CSUSA are not stocking them anymore, the filigree top half is really light in weight which I like.[:p]

The pen is a rhodium European Filigree made with AA-25 jet black acrylic acetate from Bear Tooth Woods.

What do you think, comments welcome!:)

200849182543_filigree.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

Beautiful Mark. It bums me out that they don't stock them anymore 'cause they're one of my favorites too.
I just realized that "bums" me out probably means something entirely different in Scotland!;):D

karlkuehn

Banned
Outstanding as usual, Mark! I'm with you, those filigrees are so much more elegant than the other clunky looking ones. I really like how intricate and wispy the metalwork is. I love looking at your pens! :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Always a pleasure to see your pens here Mark ! This one is no exception . The kit , color combo and fit are perfect ! [8D]

Ligget

Originally posted by stevebuk

another cracker mark, hope you bring this one with you, as the wife is going nuts to see it :D

Steve I`ll make sure this on comes with some others I`m bringing!:)

Thank to everyone who replied with positive comments![^]

PenPal

Mark,
Quite stunning with so so much happening in that pen the severe black lower half takes your breath away to complete the effect.Your pens are pure class mate.
Peter

mick

Steve , thats a great looking pen, I too really like this kit and sell all I can make. I usually make them from Pink Ivory and market them as wedding pens. I'm also upset that CSUSA discontinued them. I've got two and when they are gone.........:(

bitshird

Never was able to get one, but that sure is a beaut. Why do you suppose some dealers do that, I guess they weren't moving enough units to make them happy

Top Bottom