Classic Nib/Arizona Silhouette death in family.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Folks,
Per her request we have kept something off social media. Debbie's mother has been battling dementia for a long while.
Literally within days after we returned from purchasing Arizona Silhouette she was hospitalized with pneumonia. While there it was discovered that the cancer she had defeated had came back with a vengeance. Per mom's final wishes she was placed on immediate hospice. This morning Pat joined her beloved George in heaven for Valentines day.
Please understand Classic Nib/Arizona Silhouette is family owned and will have some possible delays in shipping as we go through the grieving process.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

studioseven

Prayers for you and your family and also prayers that a cure can be found for preventing Dementia and Alzheimer's.

Seven

Prayers for you and your family and also prayers that a cure can be found for preventing Dementia and Alzheimer's.

Seven
Seven - I could not agree more! Watching your loved ones slowly deteriorate over time is like watching them die of a million pin pricks that never heal. I hope and pray that a cure can be found.

TDahl

I am very sorry to here about your family's loss. My family's thoughts and prayers will be for you and your family.

magpens

Debbie, I extend my heartfelt sympathies and condolences to you and your whole family.

Top Bottom