Classic Elite Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Artie1015

My go to pen kit is the PSI Classic Elite. The quality is not great. Can anyone recommend a better quality distributer?
Thank,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@Artie1015

If you just look for "Classic Elite" you are going to get the exact same kit from the same manufacturer ( different distributor only ).
PSI has the sole rights to that name of pen kit, as far as I know, and if you go by that name you will always get the same product

I assume that you are looking for a similar pen kit from a different manufacturer . . . . and it will have a different name.

If I were in your shoes I would take a look at the ..... www . BereaHardwoods . com ..... website and pick a SIMILAR-looking kit .

You have to do the looking . . . because you are going to have to make some compromises on the overall appearance . . . it will be your call.

Also try the ..... www . ExoticBlanks . com ..... website . . . they might have a SIMILAR-looking kit manufactured by the Dayacom company.
You could send off your question to the Exotic Blanks owner. . . His name is "Ed" and his username here on IAP is " ed4copies ".
That might be the quickest route to get an answer to your question. . Ed is a great guy and he knows his product offerings very well.

Last edited:

magpens

@Artie1015

Further to my message above . . . .

I just had a look on the Berea website. . . They have the "New Series" pen kits, which appear fairly similar to what you want, as far as I can tell.

Here's the link . . .

The quality of Berea pen kits is really very good, IMHO ! . . . . I have long been a fan of their products.
This particular pen kit has been around for a LONG time, so don't question the "New" in the pen kit name.
The instruction sheet carries a date of 2011 . . . so that's a history of 10+ years for this product .
I have made a few of these and quite like them. . . Berea quality is definitely great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom