Cigar Pen Tube Lengths

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rink

Good afternoon.
I just downloaded the pen tube/bushing reference guide "(B&T) 27 Complete Suppliers Bushings and Tubes - New: Jan. 1, 2021".

For Cigar pens, the specs indicate that tube lengths for the PSI Big Ben are 0.03 inches different than the tube lengths for all other Cigar pens. The upper tube is listed as 0.03" longer, the lower tube is listed as 0.03" shorter.

Has that been verified recently? Are the PSI tubes actually 0.03" different than all the others?

I would simply measure them myself, but I don't have a PSI kit on hand at the moment.

Thx, rink.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
By the way...are all the standard cigar pens from either Berea or PSI?
No, some are made in China, CSUSA is made in Taiwan, Dayacom makes one, I don't know if anyone sells it in the USA, the "ExoticBlank" cigars are made for us in China, size is exactly the same as Berea and CSUSA, but prices are a little lower. We guarantee your satisfaction with all pens made for ExoticBlanks.

Rink

Ok, thanks again. I'm making a mini cheat-sheet of kits/tubes/bushings for the few styles that I make most often. Your info is helpful in getting me organized.

jrista

This site/forum maintains an app called the Bushings and Tube Reference for phones. It has these details for a huge number of kits, not sure if all, but just about.

Rink

..., Dayacom makes one, I don't know if anyone sells it in the USA, ...
Ed, good afternoon.
It looks like Exoticblanks has a Dayacom Cigar Pen on your website.

Am I missing something?
Thx, rink.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We have 14000 skus, I don't pretend to remember them all.
Yes, I bought those a couple years ago, still have not sold them all-wanna buy em??

Top Bottom