Cigar Pen Give Away

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpasto92

Well the time came this morning to give away all of those baby cigar pens I made. And the verdict is...I will have a bunch of extra blue pens laying around. Introducing Sidney Anne Pastorek. Weighing in at 6 lbs 12 oz and 19.5 inches long.

200682524951_Sidney-sm.jpg

20068252506_Proud-Big-Sister-sm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Great pictures, Ryan! Congratulations to your family. Just think, one day those two sweet little things are going to be teenagers!! Better start selling all the pens you can.
Hey Ryan, Johnstown? Hah! When I was in highschool we used to play you guys. I went to McKeesport HS.

rpasto92

Thank you all for your comments

Originally posted by DocStram
<br />Great pictures, Ryan! Congratulations to your family. Just think, one day those two sweet little things are going to be teenagers!! Better start selling all the pens you can.
Hey Ryan, Johnstown? Hah! When I was in highschool we used to play you guys. I went to McKeesport HS.
Doc, you are right about picking up the pen sales...now that it's 3 against 1, I have to save up and build another bathroom if I ever want a chance at using one. McKeesport is in the Pittsburgh area right? GO STEELERS!!!!

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by DocStram
<br />Great pictures, Ryan! Congratulations to your family. Just think, one day those two sweet little things are going to be teenagers!!

Yeah, then they will start asking for the keys to the lathe, then they want thier own, with tools no less! It never stops[:D]

M

Mudder

Blessed be the small child.

May they grow up healthy and happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom