Cigar Cases

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Madman1978

Hey all!
Looking for Cigar CaseKits
I have found several but Wondering if more are out there.

Rockler has one which looks really cool! Craft Supplies USA, Beartoothwoods, and WoodCraft.

Have I missed any?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

I have seen a few but can't remember all the vendors. I'm a serious cigar smoker. All that I've seen are for one cigar only. This doesn't seem very practical to me. You can buy a 3 cigar carry case in leather for around $20. One isn't a sufficient number for a day with cigar aficionados. What I have made are cigar punch key rings. More practical and cheaper kits. They're to punch a hole in the end as opposed to cutting. I've given away a number of them to friends. I believe they would be good sellers. Very quick and easy to make. They're short so I can usually use pen cut offs to make them.
678C410F-E4AD-41FD-A450-CDE5875EA8DC.jpeg
5240B02F-D5BB-4B30-8DA8-DF83C890A5E6.jpeg

Last edited:

Madman1978

I have seen a few but can't remember all the vendors. I'm a serious cigar smoker. All that I've seen are for one cigar only. This doesn't seem very practical to me. You can buy a 3 cigar carry case in leather for around $20. One isn't a sufficient number for a day with cigar aficionados. What I have made are cigar punch key rings. More practical and cheaper kits. They're to punch a hole in the end as opposed to cutting. I've given away a number of them to friends. I believe they would be good sellers. Very quick and easy to make. They're short so I can usually use pen cut offs to make them.View attachment 353640View attachment 353641
I have added this to a checkout.

Madman1978

Why couldn't I take a couple of the kits and make a double or triple?

Make the bottom as a block and still turn the top portion.

Attachments

• lwt-pkt-humidor_chrome__0__61916.jpg
    lwt-pkt-humidor_chrome__0__61916.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 37
Top Bottom