Christmas Presents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Guthriecb

Guthriecb

A Victorian and a Faith Love Hope both twist style in BOW. Christmas gifts for my grandparents. Give me your critique please. It's how I get b
81b941ab2c5e0668b82cea921ba62d5e.jpg
7964df0eed82d8814c984db33d95d3b6.jpg
etter.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

very nice pen , maybe , just maybe you could make the top a bit wider to smoothly transition into the clip ? but that could just be the angle of photo in the first shot ?
they will be justly proud of those though, well done

Guthriecb

very nice pen , maybe , just maybe you could make the top a bit wider to smoothly transition into the clip ? but that could just be the angle of photo in the first shot ?
they will be justly proud of those though, well done

It's not the pic, your sharp eye is right. The clip is right on with the blank, but the end piece is wider than both. I normally turn down close to the bushings and then get the calipers out to get it dead on. When I did that this time it was good with the clip but not the end piece. If I do this kit again I may leave the clip off and make it flush with the end. Thanks!!

Brian

howsitwork

I'd be tempted to flare the end to march the cap,diameter and the clip is so thin relatively it would,be hidden or you could recess it very slightly into the end ( ospr cheat a bit and use coloured epoxy( say black ?) to gap,fill a bit?? Nice work though as I said

Top Bottom