Chris wanted Billy Bumps

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

alamocdc

So here you go, Chris. The two Prarie Rattle are Copper Perfect Fits. Pen and Pencil set by request.

The Pink Cigar is my "Save the Boobies" piece in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness month. It sports Satin Nickel hardware. The shape is actually a tribute to a member who sold off all his pen stuff some time back. He was a huge help to me and others here in the previous decade (pre 2010). Ed (Yoyospin) Davidson is he of whom I speak. At one time, at least 75% of the turned items pictured on the Arizona Silhouette site were Ed's photos.

As always, comments and critiques welcome.

Attachments

• 640PFprairie_rattlerCU.jpg
    640PFprairie_rattlerCU.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 275
  • 640CigPinkResinSN.jpg
    640CigPinkResinSN.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 274
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Thanks for the bumps.:biggrin: The Cigar does look a lot like Ed's.

The bumps on the PFs are different than your "Ohio" bumps - are those the new "Texas" bumps?

mrcook4570

Great work! I was not aware that Ed sold all of his pen stuff. I still use a variant of his micro beads on many of my slims.

alamocdc

No, Chris, these will not replace my standard "bumps", I just didn't feel like either of these were the place for them.

Stan, I could be wrong, but his web site shows only Yoyo stuff now, and not much of that. And I was perusing the archives the other day and
think I saw his classifieds advertising all his pen stuff. But with my memory, I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the 1st time, won't be the last. LOL!

Oh, I forgot to mention that the pink blank also came form another IAP member that has long since left pen turning. None other than everyone's favorite mortician, Rooten Tooten Johnny Wooten. LOL!

Last edited:

wizard

Billy, Those look excellent!! I love the profile and shape of the pens....they look very ergonomic and appear to very comfortable to the fingers! Regards, Doc

mrcook4570

Oh, I forgot to mention that the pink blank also came form another IAP member that has long since left pen turning. None other than everyone's favorite mortician, Rooten Tooten Johnny Wooten. LOL!

Wow, now that I think about it, there are an awful lot of names that I don't see on here anymore.

Top Bottom