Choo Choo ........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WarEagle90

WarEagle90

A couple of the train themed pens offered by WoodTurninz. One of my other hobbies is model trains and I made these for prizes in a modeling contest I participate in each year. They are wearing box elder burl and cocobola.

Box Elder 1.jpgBox Elder 3.jpgBox Elder 5.jpgCoco 2.jpgCoco 3.jpgCoco 4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Complements on the whole schmear- wood, kit, photo quality and background with the train. I would say you're on the right track.

MTViper

When those first came out, I bought 2 of them. My brother in law worked for the railroad his whole working life. Made them from African blackwood because it was the closest thing I had to the color of a cross tie. Like them so well I kept one for myself. It's heavy, but attracts attention. Writes really well, too. Good job on yours.

WarEagle90

I love them! But I wish you had taken photos of them put together.

Jim, I did try, not to hard, but I did attempt to photograph both pens together, but I don't have a 2 pen stand and for the life of me I couldn't get them to stay propped up on anything in my little photo booth. The clip is quite heavy and wouldn't allow the pen to stay upright when laying flat and would just roll over on its side and just didn't look good. I'll print a two pen stand in the next couple of days and take a pic and post it. Thanks for your kind words.

Top Bottom