Chicago Illinois

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Do we have any members from the Chicago area that are interested in meeting with other members and maybe having some fun and possibly even making a few new friends? If there is anyone interested, please either post here or contact me, we are looking to get a new chapter going in the area and need you to help. Thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ROOKIETURNER

I am in! Just found this thread. I find it odd that there is not already a chapter. I am not sure, but CHICAGOHAND and I meet with few other guys and turn pens once a week. PM CHICAGOHAND.

DrPepper8412

I'm moving to Chicago in a few months...won't be able to bring any of my equiptment with me :( But I'd love to meet some fellow turners and possibly find a place to turn! ;)

gr8danish

Hey, just saw this thread... I never checked regionals before since we didn't have one ;)

I am definitely in!!! Just PM me with a time and place to meet.

I'm in the NW burbs, BTW

aggromere

My kids grew up in naperville. I lived there for 15 years. I loved Chicago, probably the best big city in the world. Gotta be a million or two pen turners there.

eldee

This message has been out for a while. I'm also in Chicagoland and finally back in the shop. Has any sort of group formed yet? I'd certainly be interested.

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
Until (and ever after) you create a Chicago Chapter our Illinois neighbors are always welcome to join us in Wisconsin. Just check the Wisconsin Local Chapter for meeting info.

Top Bottom