Chess themed pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

iamrohn

Does anyone know of any chess themed pen kits? I've seen the laser inlay kits that result in pieces on the blank, but I'm looking for more of a hardware kit not unlike all the various themed kits that Penn State and other suppliers sell (think the Penn State "music" pen kit, https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKMUSAP.html , but with a chess bent)

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I would be interested in the same .... a chess-themed kit of hardware to make a pen .... but I am not aware of any.

I am pretty familiar with the PSI offerings, and most of the kit pens on the market. .

Have never seen any related to chess . . . I do know about the laser inlays .... representing individual chess pieces.

Please let us know if you find anything.

jttheclockman

That is really not a chess theme kit. I have mentioned this before but it would apply here as well. Any kind of theme pen you want to do can be done using watch dials and do a cast of them. You can get chess themed watch dials on ebay. You can do the lower section in a checkered board pattern to resemble a chess board. Let the blank do the work instead of the kit.

magpens

@iamrohn

From my post above ..... "I do know about the laser inlays .... representing individual chess pieces."

Have you checked out these blanks ? . Oh, yes ... I think you already said you know about these. .
So I don't know why I am posting these links. . But anyway .... here they are. . They are very easy to make up ....

Top Bottom