Cherry Pen Case

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dick Mahany

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Very nice. Now bring those talents over to the pen box and pen contest in Feb. We need entrys. Good way to show off the talents in both woodworking and imagination

gimpy

Very nice. Now bring those talents over to the pen box and pen contest in Feb. We need entrys. Good way to show off the talents in both woodworking and imagination

Very nice, yes, please enter the contest.

Remember to read the rules, and take notice that you can not enter these as you have already shared in one way or another

Dick Mahany

Many thanks for the kind comments and encouragement from you more accomplished folks. I always see things that didn't go as planned, hence opportunities for improvement.

I'll need to learn more about the upcoming contest.

jttheclockman

Many thanks for the kind comments and encouragement from you more accomplished folks. I always see things that didn't go as planned, hence opportunities for improvement.

I'll need to learn more about the upcoming contest.

The annual Bash party starts in Feb first and continues the entire month. There are various events and mainly many contests and a pen box / pen stand one is held More info will keep coming the close we get but mainly just do what you do and you will fit right in. :)

Top Bottom