Cherry and Apple/Peach

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RichAldrich

RichAldrich

IMG_0113.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Are you a baker, Rich ?

You have made me hungry . . . . gonna hafta sweet-talk my wife into making me a pie !!!!! . :D :D :D

jjjaworski

Just out of the oven. Fresh from scratch filling. I even cooked the pumpkins and made the puree.

The crusts are not scratch. Haven't mastered that yet....

View attachment 321565
Best way to make a pumpkin pie. Used to do that when we had a big backyard garden in Western New York. Not so easy to grow stuff here in the desert though so gave up on gardening.

I like to add some chili powder to my mix for that nice surprise of heat.

No picture, but just finished a pumpkin cheese cake... sitting in the fridge cooling for tomorrow.
I'll put the turkey breast in the instapot tomorrow fairly early... plus will get the corn casserole in the oven while the turkey is cooking. And will do the baked sweet potatoes while the corn cooks.

Just Dianne and I along with stepson Ed here for tomorrow, so not going all out.

RichAldrich

Are you a baker, Rich ?

You have made me hungry . . . . gonna hafta sweet-talk my wife into making me a pie !!!!! . :D :D :D

I do the grilling, BBQ, Smoke Meat, cheese and nuts. Cheese cake and the bread. My wife makes all the desserts but cheese cake. I do all the breads except fruitcakes and banana breads.

RichAldrich

No picture, but just finished a pumpkin cheese cake... sitting in the fridge cooling for tomorrow.
I'll put the turkey breast in the instapot tomorrow fairly early... plus will get the corn casserole in the oven while the turkey is cooking. And will do the baked sweet potatoes while the corn cooks.

Just Dianne and I along with stepson Ed here for tomorrow, so not going all out.
Have not tried the pumpkin cheesecake yet. Next on the list.

Top Bottom