Cheese slicing boards

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keithlong

keithlong

I have 10 cheese slicing kits that I bought a while back with the intentions of making the boards for them, after life got in my way of doing things,it never happened. So now I have to decide what to do with the kits. I would like to make the boards however I don't have the equipment to do so. Is there anyone of you who make these willing to make the boards for me? Nothing fancy, unfinished boards would be fine. I don't have a router or drill press that will drill the holes deep enough. When I bought these, I had a router and loaned it out and it came back broken, lesson learned. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KateHarrow

I have 10 cheese slicing kits that I bought a while back with the intentions of making the boards for them, after life got in my way of doing things,it never happened. So now I have to decide what to do with the kits. I would like to make the boards however I don't have the equipment to do so. Is there anyone of you who make these willing to make the boards for me? Nothing fancy, unfinished boards would be fine. I don't have a router or drill press that will drill the holes deep enough. When I bought these, I had a router and loaned it out and it came back broken, lesson learned. Thanks
I make tons of these. I use a handheld drill with a doweling jig to drill the hole and a table saw to cut the groove. Don't overthink it

That being said, if you can wait until October I can knock them out for you. I have 100 to make before then

keithlong

Have not thought bout a Doweling jig to drill the holes. Any suggestions on rounding the corners without a router?

Last edited:

KateHarrow

Have not thought bout a Doweling jig to drill the holes. Any suggestions on rounding the corners without a router?
I just soften them with sandpaper. A palm router costs less than $100 if you really want to put a small round over on them but if you break the corners they're fine

Top Bottom