Cheese slicers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rudya7

I'd also like to join the buy. I just sent the spreadsheet requesting 20 chrome and 10 black. Thanks for coordinating this buy. Rudy

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
As of 8:30 PM this evening we are up to 395 chrome and 170 black. Raising this to the next 100 price break for the chrome, this makes the chrome cost $3.55 each and the black cost $3.77 each. If we average both together, the coast is $3.62 each.
I'll take orders for 5 more chrome and 30 more black and then close the buys.
If I don't get any more orders for chrome, I'll add them to mkeithlongy order.

I've received orders from the following since I updated yesterday -
keithlong - 5 chrome
beck3906 - 20 chrome 15 black
Traderdon55 - 5 chrome 5 black
Drewbow22 - 5 chrome 5 black
Rudya7 - 20 chrome 10 black
Chopit - 5 chrome.

As always, please notify me ASAP if you see any errors.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
This buy is now closed for all additional orders. We have 400 chrome and 175 black.
I had one person tell me they may be willing to order more black. I have PMed him. If he decides not to order, I will open the buy up for additional black slicers to reach the 200 mark.
If you are willing to order additional black slicers, post below and I'll contact you in the order posted if we need additional black ones.

When I get home from work tonight, I'll get a firm price on shipping to me and let everyone know their exact total.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I now have confirmation that all the black are taken.
I'll start sending out the invoices to all tomorrow night. These will have the estimated postage amount that I had originally stated. If I need additional funds from you to ship your order, I'll let you know when I have your order ready to ship.
It would be great if I could get everyone's payment by Monday so I could place the order.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
May have a slight delay. I just went to cheeseslicing.com and both the chrome and black now show out of stock. What the hay. The were in stock a few days ago. I've emailed them to see what's up.

Thank you Mannie.

I am attending a "How to make a cutting board" demo at Rockler later today so it will all come in handy for when I get my slicers.

gimpy

Does anyone have the plans for the cheese slicers. Would like to get a head start if possible ....thank you

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Just finished verifying that I had everyone's order and email. I'll be sending out emails with invoice for you to confirm your order and my PP address. Please make sure I have your order and address correct.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The instructions mention replacing the broken wire. Assume this is a common issue, have any of you ran into this?
No I haven't.
I'll check on which replacement wires the slicers would use.

Looks like the replacement wires come 4/pkg for $5.50 if we order 12 or more packs. The web site shows 30 packs left as of 4PM today.
If you want a package, post below and I'll order whats available when I place the order. We can settle up before I ship them to you. I'm going to limit this to 1 pk per person unless there are more available when I place the order, so let me know if you want more that one pack if available. I'll take the orders in the order they are posted here (do not email me to order the wires)

Dan Masshardt

Prodyne, the manufacturer, will give a free wire if the owner sends the broken wire back with a self addressed stained envelope.

I'd just tell customers about this rather than having a bunch of wires.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Prodyne, the manufacturer, will give a free wire if the owner sends the broken wire back with a self addressed stained envelope.

I'd just tell customers about this rather than having a bunch of wires.
That's fine if you want your customer knowing where we purchase our supplies from and how much they cost us.

Dan Masshardt

That's fine if you want your customer knowing where we purchase our supplies from and how much they cost us.

I suppose that could be a detractor for some. It's intended for retail customers to be able to get wires and their pages lists everything as replacement parts not kits.

I suppose the other thing is that some customers would probably like for us to do the replacement.

Anyway, I thought it was worth throwing out there as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom