Cheers for harbor freight

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skypilot444

Set up my garage shop this morning, mounted a blank for a wine stopper, turned on my HF lathe and.....nothing. Checked all my connections, took apart the switch and checked those connections, checked the capacitor and.... still nothing. Lathe is one year old and really worked well for me all that time. I did not purchase an extended warranty with it and the normal warranty is 90 days. What to do? I called my local store and explained my situation and the manager said to bring it in and for the price of the extended warranty ($49.95) they would give me a brand new one and the warranty would be good for 27 months. So I'm back in business for $50 and have a 27 month warranty. Can't complain at all about their customer service.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I haven't had such experiences with HF, they've all been the exact opposite. Sounds to me like you have a store that has good customer service and appreciates your business. Glad to hear this kind of story. Enjoy your new, warranted, lathe.

leehljp

Member Liaison
My local (30 miles away) has good management now where they are very helpful. When they opened about 3 years ago, they had terrible original management.

Congratulations on getting a new lathe.

Top Bottom