Cheer Cheers Cheers Cheers to McMaster-Carr

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

I just don't know how they do it. Yesterday, Friday, 11-March-2022 at 10:46 AM, I ordered some 3/8-inch steel bars, hex bars, and a box of 4-40 screws from McMaster-Carr in Elmhurst, IL to build some carbide lathe tools. Standard Ground Shipping was $11.53. They were delivered this afternoon Saturday, 12-March, at 1:02 PM in Columbus, NE. From order to delivery 26 hours & 15 minutes. Amazing service!

Regards,
Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

I recently had a similar shipping experience with WoodTurningz. Ryan and crew shipped the items out hours after I placed my order, and the shipping company got it here about a day later. Amazing service given the times!!

rherrell

I order from McMaster-Carr all the time, great company, great shipping. If they don't have it, it doesn't exist! ;)

MSC is another great company, free shipping on orders over $50.

Hartwell85

I have ordered many things from McMaster-Carr. Great service and fast delivery. I like the parabolic drill bits because they are designed for fast, efficient chip ejection. They work great for drilling acrylic and resin blanks. Available in Imperial and Metric sizes. Grainger is also a good source for shop supplies.

Fine Engineer

I deal with McMaster-Carr constantly in my work (and have for more than 10 years). I'm in Northern Nevada, and have on more than one occasion received orders the next day. Not sure how they do it, but it's wonderful.

They also now have 3D CAD models of nearly everything they sell with, as a mechanical engineer, is a lifesaver for me, and this alone has made me a very loyal customer. But just to add sugar to the top of the cake, they now have a software tool that works inside of SolidWorks that will generate a full bill of materials for all McMaster parts you use in an assembly. It not only gives you the parts count, but the price, how the parts are sold (package quantities), and the final price of the order. Unbelievably useful, and saves me hours of time.

So yeah, I'm a huge supporter of this company.

Jeff
Carson City, NV

Top Bottom