Cheer: Trend-USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russknan

Last October, I bit the bullet and paid a significant chunk of money for a Trend AirShield Pro. I would have preferred to spend the money on something sexy like a belt/disc sander or a couple more chucks. (Funny what passes for sexy at age 64!) Anyway, I came to realize that there are only two lungs to a customer, and you might want to keep the original equipment. Since then, I've been impressed with how much dust accumulates on the outside of the helmet and, particularly, on the filters. Despite having an exhaust fan, guess I was just sucking this stuff into my innards before.

Anyway, I developed a problem with a rip in the "face seal". Today, I sent an email to Trend-USA, explaining the problem. I then went on to surf the IAP site, as I often do. In a matter of minutes (8, to be exact!) there was a "ding" indicating new mail. It was a response from Dave McCormack informing me that Trend would be sending me a new replacement face shield. EIGHT MINUTES???? Yup! I think that's a new record for email warrantee response. Sets a very high bar for customer service, in my view. Russ

Tom T

Wow, I have that same air shield.
I found out day before yesterday that some how I have broken the head band.
I will give them a email and see what happens. I must have dropped it or maybe one of the grand kits. Looks a little like that Star Wars guy when wearing it.
Thanks for letting us know of out standing service

walshjp17

Nice to know they are responsive to customer problems.

I, too, have this headgear and would not be caught turning/sanding wood without it. LOML insisted I buy it after she saw it at a woodturning symposium (nice to have her along:biggrin:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom