Cheer Cheer for Woodturningz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeweler53

4240 Wellington Loop SE, Lacey, WA, 98503
I am relatively new to pen turning. During the time that I have been doing this, I have had an opportunity to buy from many vendors represented here. I have never found one who did not do exactly what they said they would do in the customer service policies. Some ship very quickly! Some so quickly I wonder if they have ESP.:glasses-cool: Some are not so fast, but if you read their policies you will find that you are probably getting what they promised.

Having said all of that I want to pass on a huge cheer for Woodturningz. I have placed several orders with them. I have often ordered product that they do not have in stock. I am always amazed at how quickly they ship. They are absolutely top notch.

Recently I received a package from them that had been absolutely destroyed by the USPS. It had three large holes in it, footprints on it and some of the product was missing. I sent an email right away and the problem was taken care of immediately.

Buy with confidence!! Great Customer service!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

gimpy

Not to take anything away from other vendors, Woodturningz are great folks and good to work with, they have always things right, CHEERS !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom