CHEER for Turnt Pen Co

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Penchant 4

Too boring a story to detail; but suffice it to say that Tim Crowe at Turnt Pen Co ( https://www.turntpenco.com/ ) has provided exemplary communication and customer service! It is a pleasure doing business with him, as he stands behind his product in a manner seldom equaled and not exceeded, in my experience.

My thanks to Barry Gross, for pointing me to Turnt Pen Co; and to Tim Crowe for his beautiful blanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

Too boring a story to detail; but suffice it to say that Tim Crowe at Turnt Pen Co ( https://www.turntpenco.com/ ) has provided exemplary communication and customer service! It is a pleasure doing business with him, as he stands behind his product in a manner seldom equaled and not exceeded, in my experience.

My thanks to Barry Gross, for pointing me to Turnt Pen Co; and to Tim Crowe for his beautiful blanks.
Beautiful blanks. The photos of each show four blanks. I'd think that the price is for one ? If that's the case, I still may place an order. Really unique blanks. Wish they had a picture of them after making a pen with each but I'm certain they would be awesome. Is it per blank or is that price for four ? That would be a great bargain.

Penchant 4

Beautiful blanks. The photos of each show four blanks. I'd think that the price is for one ? If that's the case, I still may place an order. Really unique blanks. Wish they had a picture of them after making a pen with each but I'm certain they would be awesome. Is it per blank or is that price for four ? That would be a great bargain.
It is the price for one. That is pretty typical, in my experience, of pricing for "kitless" size blanks. They are gorgeous, turn wonderfully and polish like a dream.

The photo is of his new Carson XXV. I was not pleased with the proportion of my original turning, so this is in the process of being re-cut. One can see how it polishes in the right hand part of the photo.

Attachments

• 20220916_082736 CROP.jpg
    20220916_082736 CROP.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 94

BULLWINKLE

It is the price for one. That is pretty typical, in my experience, of pricing for "kitless" size blanks. They are gorgeous, turn wonderfully and polish like a dream.

The photo is of his new Carson XXV. I was not pleased with the proportion of my original turning, so this is in the process of being re-cut. One can see how it polishes in the right hand part of the photo.
That's a terrific looking blank. I'll be getting some for sure. Thanks !

Top Bottom