Check out how much your house is worth...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

I just sold my house in December. I'm thinking it must have been priceless (in which case I seriously took too little money!) since there is no data available in my area!

M

Mudder

According to this site my house is worth 4 1/2 times what I paid for it in 2000?
I think not.

nilsatcraft

My house is showing up at $100,000 less than what it's appraised at. Then again, it looks like it's based off of 2004's taxes and the house was built in '04.

dfurlano

It is a beta product so my estimation would be they are working on getting the technology working and functionality correct. The values would need continuous updating and adjustment, but I can see the availablility of this type of information as having a dramatic effect on real estate brokers and agents.

Daniel

they have mine as 100k more than I bought it for a year ago. having talked to local real estate people in the last month or so they would say that is about 100k to low.

terrymiller

I agree my house is listed for 104,000 and my neighbor just sold his house for 260,00 and my house is about the same size.

woodwish

Mine is fairly accurate based on an appraisal we had done a year or so ago and figuring in the way houses in this area have escalated. It's nice to know we live in house that as grown in value over the years, but now that I know what it's worth I afraid we can't afford to live here anymore! [8D]

thetalbott4

Mines listed at about half it's current value and it's listed as a condo which it's not. I guess if you have 60,000,000 houses to look after, being off by a few million isnt too bad.[;)]

woodman928

Said my house is not there but the house down the street that was built in 1980 ( 2 years after mine) was worth 10,000. One sold just like mine a couple of months ago for 81,000.
On my way to offer the people down the street a premium of 12,000 wish me luck
Jay [:D][:D][:D][:D]

angboy

Originally posted by thetalbott4
<br />Mines listed at about half it's current value and it's listed as a condo which it's not. I guess if you have 60,000,000 houses to look after, being off by a few million isnt too bad.[;)]

Boy Scott, what size house do you live in???? If they're only off by a few million on yours, then you must be some famous movie star or something, hanging out here undercover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom