IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Let me know you are here!

Attachments

• 2015 BASH Volunteers.doc
    23 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

I'm on board. But it sure was hard finding this place. It doesn't show up on my list of forums when I click in the blue bar above. I saw a thread in the "New Posts" list on "rules" and followed that to get here. But without that I would not know about the "11th (2015) Planning" forum.

How do the rest of you get here?

Ed

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I'm on board. But it sure was hard finding this place. It doesn't show up on my list of forums when I click in the blue bar above. I saw a thread in the "New Posts" list on "rules" and followed that to get here. But without that I would not know about the "11th (2015) Planning" forum.

How do the rest of you get here?

Ed

Good point. Most of these folks are veterans who can find their way here blindfolded. I'll send out a PM to those who have not checked in yet, and to future volunteers, telling them how to get here.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I keep the first tab of one Firefox page open to the main Birthday Bash Planning forum at http://www.penturners.org/forum/f105/

Then I open another tab for the 2015 Planning subforum and use it as an index and open another tab for whichever planning discussion I want to look at at the time. Right now I also have tabs for the Guidelines & Rules and Contests & Events forums.

Whenever I see that one of these planning forums has been updated on the New Posts page, I switch over to my Planning page & refresh the tabs to see what has been added.

I usually have lots of Firefox pages open at once for various things that I'm doing, so this approach works well for me.

Edgar

Top Bottom