Check in and notification thread.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
You can but if you need to make changes to them I cant do it in Casual Conversation. If you post them under the Activities Manager forum I can edit them for you if needed. If your reusing last years and dont forsee any changes it wont matter.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

Mike,

Let's use the rules I have posted in the Birthday Bash Planning forum.

You can name the IAP email however you choose. PrettyWoodPen would make sense.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Jeff is creating the Bash Forum and each of you will have moderator status in your own contests. There are emails set up for each of your contests that will forward to your supplied personal emails. I have changed the official name of the Freestyle Casting to Advanced Casting since its the only casting contest and I didnt want it to be confused with the Freestyle Pen contest.

Mr Vic

Hi Mike.

Don't like the name advanced. It implies a high skill level. If you really have to change it can we just go with "Pen Blank Casting Contest" Or "Open Pen Blank Casting Contest".

That said it truly is a freestyle, cast what you brung contest.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Vic, Im sorry I got busy and didnt see this posting in time. I will see what I can do.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I will be moving your contest rules into each of your contest forums. You will have moderator super powers within your own forum to make changes if needed. I will be adding prizes shortly.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
If you need to you can create your Poll threads in here so no one can post in them and I can move them to the Contest Votes forum when they are ready. I can change the amount of entries in a poll if you forget one and I can change whether or not the results are shown. I cannont change the multiple/single vote option once your poll has been created, so choose that one carefully. Jeff can change it with his super powers but it could be a while until he can get to it. Its better to redo the poll and copy all the entries over if you forget to check the multiple choice voting button.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Wayne and his wife have made crying towels with the IAP logo on them and donated them to the prize pool. I am giving one each to
Puzzles, PRetty Wood, Kitless, Ball point, Difficult to Write, Casting, and 2 for the Losers train.
Please dont announce them as prizes until the end of the contest and as you award them. You can use them as a random drawing prize for anyone who didnt win or even for the entry with the least votes. I will leave it to you to be creative.

Top Bottom