Chat GPT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I was writing a safety message for work on using AI tools and I asked ChatGPT "tell me a web site where I can learn how to make a pen". I gave it the thumbs up! 👍

ChatGPT-IAP.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
I was writing a safety message for work on using AI tools and I asked ChatGPT "tell me a web site where I can learn how to make a pen". I gave it the thumbs up! 👍

View attachment 362706
Wow! Talk about being accurate! We are a valuable group of members dedicated to sharing information world wide since 2004. We are now proven to be the best site for interactive communications with knowledge members.

Last edited:

leehljp

Member Liaison
On another forum that I have been a member of for 20+ years - recently we have been getting new members that log onto old threads and post relevant but highly generic posts. It occurred to me that some guys are using ChatGTP for the response in order to get onto the forum for the eventual purpose of Spam . The posts were thread related but highly generalized and unspecific in content. Very much like what ChatGTP said in the OP here. I warned the moderators that it seemed like ChatGPT responses. One other clue to it being ChatGTP, almost all of these responses were from the big east asia country where perfect English is quite often lacking. ChatGTP can hide inadequate language abilities, and fit into any conversation without being specific.

Top Bottom