Chapter Revive

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm meeting with Woodcraft in Indy on Saturday October 27th at 4:00pm Eastern time. We are gonna discuss option of using the store for future meetups. If you're interested in helping get the chapter back going, swing on by. More input the better. I'll be bringing Chuck with me. He promised to take me to Waffle House!! Just respond in this thread and we'll work out the details

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I'll offer to assist with any PM chain messages. May not be an "every meeting" participant, but IAP messages I can do if helpful.

Waffles? Waffles are nice!

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 192

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Unfortunately I will not be able to make the physical meeting, but I'm definitely interested in helping where possible! Normally this meeting time would have worked for me, but I have a planned vacation.

Ok. Are there any questions or concerns you want us to ask the guys at Woodcraft? We can start a list and make sure we cover it with them when we meet up

Chief TomaToe

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the physical meeting, but I'm definitely interested in helping where possible! Normally this meeting time would have worked for me, but I have a planned vacation.

Ok. Are there any questions or concerns you want us to ask the guys at Woodcraft? We can start a list and make sure we cover it with them when we meet up
I don't believe I have anything at the moment. I'll be sure to PM you if I think of anything though.

Wagner11

I'm busy for the rest of the year but I'd still like to see this brought back. I think the chapter disbanded just before I joined IAP

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

tbfoto

I'm going to try to come to this. I would like to be involved somehow...someway. I have to work that Saturday but I'm going to try to get out in time to get there by 4pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I'm going to try to come to this. I would like to be involved somehow...someway. I have to work that Saturday but I'm going to try to get out in time to get there by 4pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No Problem. I'll be at Chuck's most of the day. Then we'll drive over. Should be fun!!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Still a few weeks out. For those that are interested. We are meeting with Woodcraft in Indy Oct 27th 4pm. Just show up and all input is appreciated

EBorraga

In Memoriam
OK. we're meeting with Woodcraft tomorrow at 4pm. Hope to see a few of you guys there! I'm gonna drive up early and have coffee with Chuck. We'll tell some lies and just bs before hand. I'm gonna try to be at Woodcraft by 3:30pm. I'll be in a Blue Subaru with a dead head sticker on the back glass. Will also try and wear my IAP shirt :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Well darn, I missed this by seven hours .. I would like to see the chapter revived .. even though I have not made a pen in at least a year, maybe two ..

Jeff it's been too long since we've seen or heard from you. I'm glad too see this post. It would be great to see you at the next meeting.

As I recall, you did the first casting demo. That was awesome.

Well darn, I missed this by seven hours .. I would like to see the chapter revived .. even though I have not made a pen in at least a year, maybe two ..

Jeff it's been too long since we've seen or heard from you. I'm glad too see this post. It would be great to see you at the next meeting.

As I recall, you did the first casting demo. That was awesome.

Hiya Chuck!
I assure you, you are FAR TOO kind saying that my demo was anything other than a trainwreck .. hahah

I look forward to seeing some familiar faces ...

I will do my best to make it to any future meetings ..

Until then, spin spin spin.
--jeff

Top Bottom