Chapter check in

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I would like to get an idea of what chapters are still up and running and which chapters are in need of help. If I can get at least one member from each chapter to check in, it would be greatly appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I'VE BEEN GUILTY OF LETTING THE OK. CHAPTER LAY STAGNANT BUT I PLAN TO HAVE A MEETING AFTER THE HOLIDAYS AND WILL TRY TO PLAN A SPRING MEETING ALSO.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
That was the quickest answers I've seen, thanks for checking in Roy and Chris. The holidays are always a rough time for the chapters, I figure they will all pick up after the new year.

Mapster

South West Florida is going strong. Meetings about every month, hoping to have one pretty soon here before the holiday break!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Wisconsin is plugging away with about a meeting each quarter... Except for me! I've missed the last 3 in a row for a variety of really bad reasons. :(

papaturner

I`m just a lowly member of the Georgia Chapter but I will chime in. The Georgia Chapter is active under the fine leadership of rojo (Robert Johnson) .
We meet every 3 mos. and have very good attendance. The demos are very professional ,well done and informative.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
The Ky chapter is still here. I've been really busy as have others. But we're attempting to get a meeting together, sometime after the first of the year. We usually have 3 or 4 a year.

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
Wisconsin is plugging away with about a meeting each quarter... Except for me! I've missed the last 3 in a row for a variety of really bad reasons. :(

Our Wisconsin group meets every quarter. Our next meeting is in January.
Maybe Dean will even join us this time. :biggrin:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Since our KiltedGunn hasn't checked in, I'll chime in.
Our last meeting was this past September, had a fair turnout. I've posted for someone to take the reins and organize for the next meeting, but so far no one has stepped up. I'm open for suggestions to get more participants.

Top Bottom