"Chantrelle" Resin Black Chrome Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from karlkuehn

karlkuehn

Banned
This is one of my new resins I call "Chantrelle" - It is pearlized salmon, metallic bronze, and antique gold colored. The salmon color is really bright, like dayglow.

Little bit of bead work on there. Finish is MM3200, Tripoli, white diamond, ren wax

Kit is a black chrome Euro from Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods

ResinChantrelle1_1.jpg

ResinChantrelle1_2.jpg

Comments/suggestions/questions welcome and appreciated! :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

The blank looks great Karl and really suits that kit. I'm with Steve though, I don't like the bead. The bead combined with the curvature of the lower barrel gives the pen to much of an hourglass shape.

Tanner

Great looking pen Karl! Good choice of kit with that blank. I'm alright with the bead. It's when four or five are thrown in there when I say it's too much.

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by bitshird

Nice cast Karl, That's an 8mm Euro is it not?? I like the bead at the CB it looks Kool[8D]

Nope, just the standard 7mm kit.

Thanks all for the comments! I'm not real fond of the overall shape of it, either. The upper tube got way too small while I was putting that bead on. You know...'just a little more and it'll be perfect!' heh...ended up with a one of a kind shape, though. :D[:p]

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Another beauty Karl ! If you had to put a bead on it , it's in the right place ! Did I order one of those Chantrells ? If not I WILL ! Thanks for sharing Karl ! [8D]

Top Bottom