Central Texas Meeting Rotation

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

I would like to see us get into a fairly regular schedule for meetings where we could plan on times about every 6 months or so. We could rotate thru someone's shop or possibly coordinate a meeting at the Woodcraft in Austin. The Austin Woodcraft will be moving into a new facility off I-35 in a few months which should make it easier to get to.

Several folks may be involved in outdoor activities (can we say hunting, football, etc?) during the fall and not attend things as easily.

What about meeting February and August? I know SWAT meets in August so there may be a conflict there.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Whitehat1994

I certainly would be interested in meeting again and a couple of times a year! I really enjoy the fellowship and support from local fellow pen turners and hope it continues.

I do not have a shop to host or I certainly would! My "workshop" is a 8 x 16 ft shed that has 2 ft work shelf taking up 2 ft of the 8 LOL.

Woodcraft would be a cool place to meet as well!

I looked into the classes Woodcraft has and thought if they were on a Saturday I would attend.

Hopefully we can meet again and if Sept is too busy for folks, August would be a good time as well!

khobson

SWAT is scheduled for 8/21 thru 8/24.....what about the first part of August? Anything later starts getting close to the start of school which is always crazy busy in our house. Hopefully others will chime is as well.....but at least that is my .02.

I also like the idea of meeting at Woodcraft....may draw a few more from Austin/San Antonio area as well.

Last edited:

fsyxxx

I'd be interested. Been doing ctwa but I'd like to meet folks that do pens. My schedule is all over the place but I'm kinda my own boss so if I know early I can normally make it happen. I'm at woodcraft all the time anyway....

Top Bottom