Cellulose Acetate Blanks For Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrburls

Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
1,807
Location
San Antonio Tx.
Updated amounts of blanks as I cut a few more.

I cut up some Cellulose Acetate plates into pen blanks in case some would like to try making a pen from this vintage material instead of buying a whole plate.

First lot is vintage green and black chip material and measures 14.50 mm thick by 5 1/4" long. $10.00 each.
11 available
( I added a sample of a pen I made awhile ago with green material)

Second lot is vintage orange and blue chip material and measures 14.0 mm thick by 5" long. $10.00 each.
12 available

Third lot is vintage orange and blue chip material and measures 14.80 mm thick by 3 1/2" - 3 3/4" long. $4.00 each
1 available

Number 1 Cellulose Acetate Tortoise vintage plate measures9 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 13.8 mm thick. $80.00

Number 2 Cellulose Acetate Tortoise vintage plate measures 9 1/2" x4 1/2" x 13.6 mm thick. $80.00

Pay Pal payment only.
Plus shipping.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_9590.JPG
    DSC_9590.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_9591.JPG
    DSC_9591.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_9595.JPG
    DSC_9595.JPG
    257.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_9199.JPG
    DSC_9199.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_9197.JPG
    DSC_9197.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_6124.JPG
    DSC_6124.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Back
Top Bottom