CBD site with big Veteran's Discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jjjaworski

This site gives Veterans a 60% discount on their CBD Oil products.

I use some of the ones for dogs to calm mine down when I groom her.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
A few years back we bought a kitten and they also used this for the transport. She was an awesome pet, but a day later we did understand the usefulness of the product. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

jjjaworski

I does calm our dog down. I took the plunge and used it before bathing and grooming her at home this morning . It was my first attempt at grooming a dog and it worked out pretty nicely. After a lot of research I purchase some clippers from the Wahl website and got a great deal being a first time buyer.

It is amazing how much these medications cost at a pet store or even from Lazurus.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Yup. Surprisingly, we got two kittens 6 months apart and from the first month (due to my allergies) we... bathed then in the kitchen sink! They got used to it, we kept their nails trimmed but never declawed, and after a few baths I didn't need to wear body armor! They both lived 12-13 years and tolerated their monthly baths very easily. Looked liked rats for 30 minutes until their fur fluffed, but they curled up in our laps very soon under a blanket.

Attachments

• 5FF07468-DAB8-4E74-A771-E51F7B4B141A.jpeg
    5FF07468-DAB8-4E74-A771-E51F7B4B141A.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 57
Yup. Surprisingly, we got two kittens 6 months apart and from the first month (due to my allergies) we... bathed then in the kitchen sink! They got used to it, we kept their nails trimmed but never declawed, and after a few baths I didn't need to wear body armor! They both lived 12-13 years and tolerated their monthly baths very easily. Looked liked rats for 30 minutes until their fur fluffed, but they curled up in our laps very soon under a blanket.
Reminds me of a story, we had a part Siamese/part ally cat we got as a kitten while still in Calif... when I moved to Texas I just tossed him in the back seat and he rode all the way to Houston in the back window... when my son was about 11 or 12 he called me and asked if he could give PY a bath... I told him No, cats don't like water.... he said, PY didn't mind... guess my son found out it easier to ask for forgiveness rather than for permission. The cat would jump on the edge of the bathtub and walk around while Jason was bathing and he also slept with Jason on a water bed.

Top Bottom