RESULTS Casting Contest Winners!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
First, please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay in the announcement of the winners in this contest. We were sorting out prizes because we had a TIE in our vote this year. So without further ado, here are the winners for 2022 BASH Casting Contest:

First Place: Beer Cap Pen by Mike8850 has won a gift card for $50 from Ricks Custom Tools donated by Pete275 and Pen Kits from Mark James

Mike8850_Beer_Cap_Pen2.jpg

Tied for Second Place: Lizzie Borden Hybrid by Karl_99 has won $25 gift certificate donated by WriteON

Karl_99_Lizzie_Borden_Hybrid.JPG

Tied for Second Place: Gentle Jasmine by SabertoothBunny has won a |BOB| from AjayV

SabertoothBunny_Gentle_Jasmine.jpg

Third Place: Slytherin by Cwalker935 – a gift certificate from Alumilite for $25.00

Cwalker935_Slytherin.jpeg

Well done everyone and congratulations on your winning this year!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

Congratulations to Mike8850, Karl_99, and SaberToothBunny, we'll done! Who made the Spider-Man pen, I really liked that one.

jttheclockman

Congratulations to Mike8850, Karl_99, and SaberToothBunny, we'll done! Who made the Spider-Man pen, I really liked that one.
Just thought I would mention it, if you hoover over the photos it will tell you who made what pen. I do not think this was suppose to happen

Top Bottom