Casting Contest Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The Polls are closed and the votes are locked in.

IN 3rd PLace

Pen 8 by Jan Sarras AKA Janster

attachment.php

in 2nd Place

Pen 2 by Ben Shipman AKA Crimsonkeel

attachment.php

and our 1st Place Winner

Pen 12 by Seamus

attachment.php

First Place -$50 gift certificate from The Classic Nib and $50 Gift certificate Through IAP

Second place- $30 gift certifcate from Robutacion

Third Place -Box of blanks from Edohmann

Attachments

• js1.JPG
    js1.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 338
  • bs2.JPG
    bs2.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 349
  • sm3.jpg
    sm3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 339
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

...great contest and a Superb effort by our winner Seamus. All the entries were really well done......Be well.....Jan

John Pratt

Some incredible pens in this category. However, I must say that the pictures of the pen Seamus did do not do it justice. It is really an incredible pen. The solid silver coin and the gold crossed rifles really come together and shimmer in the light which you can't see in the pictures. I have had several offers to take it out of my hands, but this one is staying in my personal collection. Congrats and thank you Seamus.

seamus7227

To those that dont know, this was around a 10 month long process to create, primarily because of the design itself(what would look the best, and what wouldnt). John and I tossed around ideas for some time and wound up with the picture you see. By the way John, thank you for your service, from me and several people on Facebook(they wanted me to tell you also). It was a pleasure building this pen for you and also having you over as I turned and assembled it! (Even though it was a HOT day in my garage, you soldiered up for sure that day!)

Thank you to all of those that voted for my pen as well! I appreciate your support, votes and encouragement over the last several years!!

CrimsonKeel

Sweet my first time winning anything on here for one of my pens. Especially since I just started casting and to have people vote for me is great. So thanks to everyone who voted and especially to all those that entered in the contest.

Top Bottom