Castaway VI : Revenge of the Casters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dakcrew

Wait,...Wait! I am actually online in time to get this?!?!?

I'll take it next in line! Wow I think i might go buy a lotto ticket now....:biggrin:

Brooks803

Brooks803

Btw, I didn't keep two feather blanks. Two are in the pic by accident bc I was trying to decide on one and didn't realize it till my pm box blew up about it. Chill everyone. You will all have your shot at the blanks. I'd like to think of myself as a nice/fair person. I've run this castaway box twice and have dealt with a "that guy" on several occasions.

And since people are wanting to call out I'll add in my thoughts. Ed, I really hope your comments about sending this box to yourself before the end was a joke.

Justturnin

And since people are wanting to call out I'll add in my thoughts. Ed, I really hope your comments about sending this box to yourself before the end was a joke.

I am sure he was. BTW, a call out is public, I see no where in this thread where you were called out. :wink:

edicehouse

Of course it was a joke. And I didn't call out JB in anyway or send any message or anything. I did not look to see what he put in or took out.

healeydays

He said call out was in a PM.

Folks, everyone here knows that this is suppose to be fun right? Yes, we hope everyone gets a chance to grab a blank they have never gotten a chance to try turning or a new idea to try to make.

From what I've seen, most folks understand the one per customer rule and live by it. I will be the 1st to admit that I have sent a couple PMs to folks to remind them of this rule, but with Mr Brooks, I did not feel it necessary as I knew he totally understood before his choices and figured he was having a one of those can't decide moments.

Now ship that darn box back to me...

Mike B

Brooks803

It's all done now. I just wanted to respond in here instead of having to send multiple PM's. That way everyone can know. We can all go back to our regularly scheduled programs.

Tracking# 9405 5036 9930 0117 5520 95

I just printed the label so give it till later today to be in the system.

edicehouse

A couple times people have sent a PM to me asking for me to remind people 1 blank from 1 person and so on and so forth and I did, if it was taken as a case of someone was announced to get the box and that post came out it was coincidental on my part. I have receieved a PM asking well what about this, and my response was basically let your consciouse be your guide.

I didn't send a PM to Brooks about what blanks he chose and which ones he did not. I was joking around about the box coming back to me before the very end.

And to JB's defense if he wanted a couple blanks he could probably contact the person and work out something that no one would know about.

Justturnin

Wow, way to call him out on that.

:biggrin:

:befuddled:

You are correct, it was early, coffee was not fully in effect and I made a bad choice. I do regret it.

:bulgy-eyes: I can't tell who's joking and who isn't! I did a joke call out on you calling out JB's call out on somebody calling him out about...? This is getting good!

I thought everyone was joking.........:confused:

edicehouse

Wow, way to call him out on that.

:biggrin:

:befuddled:

You are correct, it was early, coffee was not fully in effect and I made a bad choice. I do regret it.

:bulgy-eyes: I can't tell who's joking and who isn't! I did a joke call out on you calling out JB's call out on somebody calling him out about...? This is getting good!

Joe when you get up in age like you are, you start getting forgetful! :smile-big:

Top Bottom