Cast Cross and BOW combo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from southernclay

southernclay

Jr Gent II in rhodium with a cast cross for the upper and BOW for the lower barrel. Really happy with the combo and how it turned out. C&C more than welcome including the pics, these are the first from a new camera.
Thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 418
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Different and I really like it ! The top looks to be turned almost straight-sided and a little on the fat side ... nice contrast to the bottom. What resin mix did you use for the top ? .... looks to be a light blue and silver mix . The top maybe had to be turned a little thick in order to accommodate the thickness of the cross ... right ? I think it's GREAT ! Nice Easter gift for someone ?

Your photography is perfect, IMO. Very well done.

southernclay

Different and I really like it ! The top looks to be turned almost straight-sided and a little on the fat side ... nice contrast to the bottom. What resin mix did you use for the top ? .... looks to be a light blue and silver mix . The top maybe had to be turned a little thick in order to accommodate the thickness of the cross ... right ? I think it's GREAT ! Nice Easter gift for someone ?

Your photography is perfect, IMO. Very well done.

Thanks Mal!

The top is silmar 41 (PR) I used foil tape on the tube and painted it light blue then wiped a bit of the paint off. The top may look a little thick in the pics due to the different materials? I'll have to look at it again tonight :redface:

And Easter present.....maybe so, that would be fitting, making me feel bad, I was going to try to sell it sometime :biggrin:

Top Bottom