Carbon Fiber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

I found this pen in my collection of ones that I was suppose to show and was not sure if I did or not. So when I seen John U's post of his latest pens and he had a carbon fiber one, it clicked that I will post it. If I did show before please excuse. I am trying to group all the pens I recently made and keep them so I can post and this one wound up in that pile. This is what happens when you do not post pens in quite awhile and that is my case. Being I am in a pen making mood is why so many that I am posting. I do not like to post all together because I can then isolate them if need to show for another reason. Anyway this is a carbon fiber blank I made and put it on one of my favorite kits, the satin black Monarch kit. As always any comments or questions are always welcomed. thanks for looking.

IMGP0127.JPG
IMGP0128.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

Beautiful pen, John! Really like how this one turned out! The all-black is so good!!

Curious, where do you get your carbon fiber? I've wanted to make some CF blanks myself, but haven't found a good source for the material.

jttheclockman

Beautiful pen, John! Really like how this one turned out! The all-black is so good!!

Curious, where do you get your carbon fiber? I've wanted to make some CF blanks myself, but haven't found a good source for the material.
I believe the last time I got the material from Turners Warehouse because I also ordered their colored fiberglass sleeves too.

Top Bottom