Car running on water

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darley

This is really an " OT " discussion, as every one know Petrol ( gas for you in the US ) rise in price at the pump, now I find this sites and would like to know if some one here in IAP did the conversion with any kit, look like promising, have to email the person to see if I can fit the kit on my car the reason is I'm running dual fuel all ready ( petrol and gas ) yes I got a gas tank in my boot as well as a petrol tank and can travel 1200 km ( around 750 miles )on full tanks with out stopping a third conversion would be nice but don't know if it's feasible.

any idea or comments on this subject would be appreciated Thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/5zh6xz "look at the first video"

http://tinyurl.com/6rw7yr

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

You need to Google this stuff. From the articles I have seen lately the guy running this stuff is in hot water with several US states for being some form of fraud. Some report that they have made the investment and received nothing in return.

The entire thing sounds like it is too good to be true. BEWARE of what you do!

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
How many batteries would you need to electrolize that much water??

The fact that it's not even distilled water immediately makes me think "scam"...if the water were to work at all, non-distilled water would result in a ridiculous amount of 'concretions' and gummage (yes, I'm making up words) in a very short time...

If it really worked, you'd see it professionally marketed already.

The first time I heard this was 40 years ago. Every few years it pops back up again, mostly when gas prices are raising. Amazing what people will believe.

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Ron is right. Every time there is a rise in gas prices these bozos crawl out from under their rocks.:( Pure snake oil, save your money for something that works.

Darley

Thanks for your reply and my apologies to reply so late, have been snow under work, I knew about this little sceam beside what do you want have for less than $ 50.00 if it realy work this guy should be millionaire by now, thnaks again for your input more money to spend on pen kits :D

babyblues

Originally posted by DWK5150

This site is a little better I think. Look at the files on there of Stan Meyers dune buggy and his many patents for this.

http://waterpoweredcar.com/
Huh. His stuff conveniently got stolen after he was "poisoned". You'd think he would have waited until after he was able to produce this technology to make such a stink.

redfishsc

I have always wondered why they don't just electrolyze water to produce hydrogen.

Aside from that, however, is the fact that WATER IN THE COMBUSTION cycle, in that quantity (even as an offgas) will cause you significant problems--- engine blocks, pistons, crankshafts, rings, cams, and everything else is NOT necessarily made with corrosion-resistant parts other than some aluminum parts in some cars.

Even at that cheap of a price, even if it "worked" I would not do this conversion to anything but a crappy old throw-away that I didn't care much for anyhow.

karlkuehn

Banned
Not to mention the fact that any backfires could be catastrophic!

I'm not sure I'd be real quick to hop into the new Toyota "Hiroshima". heh

"Wow, this is a really smooth ride, and it handles like a ...wait a minute, what's that red light there? Looks like a mushroom or something..." :D[:p]

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by Jarheaded

I had to stop reading when the author starting ranting about the Twin Towers being a conspiracy. The water idea might be good if they could stick to the topic.

Wait, you mean the towers weren't about the 'rines lobbying for better haircuts? :D[}:)]

Top Bottom