Canon Camera lenses for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

farmer

I sold my Canon T3I
And I have several lens for sale that fit a cropped or a full frame Canon camera body .

TSE 24 MM 3.5 mark 1 L lens ,, this is not the mark 2 lens
The lens come with 100.00 CPL Original box and lens carrying bag .
650.00 shipped , insured usps priority . < this is really a flag ship lens and makes one hell of a pen lens .

EF-s 10-22mm lens .
This lens is like knew , I bought it because it has such High reviews .
But I had the tse 24 mm lens and liked using it much better .
This lens has a #2 ND filter and a CPL .
I paid 650.00 for this lens new , used it less then 20 minutes .
Its a great lens , fastest auto focus I have seen on any lens in my life . It just doesn't work on my Full frame camera ( Canon 5Dmk 2 ).
I want 375.00 shipped USPS priority insured .

I have a old EF 70.210 mm aluminum bodied made in japan not china zoom lens .
I have a 1800.00 100 to 400 canon L lens and this 70- 210 mm takes some very shape images and the 1800.00 lens has little over this old 70-210 mm lens .
125.00 shipped insured priority .

I only deal with USPS money orders .
I have been a online seller for years and can prove my online selling record is 100% customer satisfaction with over a hundred online sales ..
I have dealt with two other member's in here if there is a trust issue ..

All my prices are firm , and I offer a no questions asked return policy .
If you don't like it , send it back ...............
I will give you 15 days to decide ...

Happy photographing , Ps the 10 -22 mm and the tse 24mm are both good lens for pen photography .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

geoffholden

Do you use the tilt-shift focus in pen photography? Just wondering what that looks like.
I haven't used a tilt-shift lens myself, but I suspect it would be pretty awesome for pen photography. You'd be able to keep good front to back focus over the whole pen, even close up, and with the lens close to wide open.

farmer

TSE 24mm L lens

Do you use the tilt-shift focus in pen photography? Just wondering what that looks like.

There is only two reasons to sale a TSE 24mm MK 1 lens .
First is that you onw the newer tse 24mm mk 2 which runs 1850.00 and change .
Or you own the TSE 17mm L lens .

In my case I also own the TSE 17mm .

The TSE lens can lay the focal plain down , in other words you can be in focus 6 inches in front of you on a blade of glass and have the moon in focal at the same time ..

The TSE lens 17mm and the 24mm are the what allot of professional photographer use in real estate photography , landscape and commercial or product photography .

This was done with my TSE 17mm
I will see if I can find some photos I have taken with my TSE 24mm lens .
Right now my Photo bucket is messing up .

farmer

TSE 24mm MK 1 L Lens

here is the EF 70- 210 lens

Taken with the TSE24mm Please don't make any mis giving at thinking you are going to free hand a TSE lens .. you cannot hold the camera body still enough to use the tilt shift function ..You should consider this a tripod only lens if you plan on stitching photos ..... or using any of the shift function .
This is a manual focus lens . in its day it ran about 1600.00 new without the 100.00 cpl .
With the shift function you can take a frame shift the lens , take another frame shift the lens and repeat that 3 or four times then stitch the photos together . TSE lenses do things no other lens can do .
PS THIS A UP CLOSE LENS I will try to post a photo but expect to be photographing your pen at the distance of about a foot in a half .
This may not sound like a big deal except when you are bouncing light in and the lens its so close it cast a shadow on the subject.
Guys there is way more to photography then what I know and how I have used any of my TSE lenses .
The lens comes with a instruction manual box bag and everything just like it was bought new out of the store ..
IN the tent

Last edited:
Top Bottom