Can anyone tell what this label used to say?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ray-CA

I bought this chamber and it had a label here saying something about removing a pin. When I pulled the covering label off, it partially destroyed the under laying instructions. Curtis is closed for the weekend and I'm hoping someone here will know.

Thanks

Ray

Attachments

• 7A89E706-1404-43D4-84EC-5C81307D86F3.jpeg
    7A89E706-1404-43D4-84EC-5C81307D86F3.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 145
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KMCloonan

I bought this chamber and it had a label here saying something about removing a pin. When I pulled the covering label off, it partially destroyed the under laying instructions. Curtis is closed for the weekend and I'm hoping someone here will know.

Thanks

Ray
Unfortunately, I looked at my gauge (I have the same gauge) and I have the same problem you have. The label was saturated in gauge oil and illegible. Thanks Michael for the answer to the question. Thanks Mike for the warning about having a paper towel handy.

Ray-CA

I left Curtis an email, expecting an answer on Monday. Well, he replied:

"The second sticker says to remove the pin before use! I put the bigger sticker since most folks were missing the one on the gauge. It is best to remove it and leave it out. If you choose to remove, then put it back in, you will need to do that before every use to assure the gauge is at the same barometric pressure as the day you are using it."
Curtis O. Seebeck

Wow, this is service!

Top Bottom