Can anyone identify this pen kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tgsponge1

I borrowed this picture from the internet. Can anyone ID this kit?

And if so, is it a decent kit.

Thanks, Timbo
IMG_1643.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Thanks Curly! That is it.

Is it a good trouble free kit?

It's an extremely nice kit , easy to turn,easy to assemble , and to date it's feels the best in my hand then any pen I've made or used. I don't segment them because to my eye the hardware is beautiful. I like to segment more plain style pens. That's just me though. I think you'd really like them.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Jim Smith

It's an extremely nice kit , easy to turn,easy to assemble , and to date it's feels the best in my hand then any pen I've made or used. I don't segment them because to my eye the hardware is beautiful. I like to segment more plain style pens. That's just me though. I think you'd really like them.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app
Thanks Curly! That is it.

Is it a good trouble free kit?

David350

I've made several dozen of them with no issues. As a single tube pen, they are very quick and easy to make, and you can make 2 pens out of a single blank which is an added bonus. As many people do, I change out the standard parker refill that comes with the kit for the Schmidt 9000 which gives it a great writing experience. I would say it has to be pretty high on the list of visual impact / writing experience, for reasonable cost and minimal time to make. When you buy from Exotic Blanks, you can also choose to upgrade to the Schmidt 9000 ink refill for $1.50 I think. Finally, if you like the styling, there is a rollerball version from the same designer:

https://www.exoticblanks.com/nouveau-sceptre-rollerball-pen-kit-chrome-and-22kt.html?category_id=292

I've made many of these and it is a very nice pen as well. Anyone I have ever given either of these pens to has been very impressed with their styling....

Top Bottom