Cambridge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Big

Big

Cambridge in gunmetal with Titanium gold trim. Was asked to make this for a Texas A&M fan so I used the maroon with white ribbon acrylic blank for this pen. This was my first experience with the Cambridge and I like it a lot. Turned out fairly well.

Attachments

• Gunmetal with Titanium Gold Cambridge A.jpg
    Gunmetal with Titanium Gold Cambridge A.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 254
  • GTGCambridge1 A.jpg
    GTGCambridge1 A.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 294
  • GTGCambridge2 A.jpg
    GTGCambridge2 A.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 323
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jjjaworski

I am curious as to where you got the blank. The university I work at has maroon as the school color so this would be good for gifts to folks I work with that have " the school spirit ". The only thing I have seen that is close has too much white in it.

Thanks.
Jim ( still a killer pen *G* )

Reactions: Big

Big

Thank you all so very much for the kind words about this pen. I was very pleased with it overall and it was the first time that I have used a Cambridge. I will definitely be getting more of them and possibly in different finishes. I have learned so much in my time here on IAP as I started researching the possibility of pen making around May of last year. I started saving and buying tools, equipment, and supplies and turned my first pen around Aug. of this past year. It has been quite an adventure but one that I dearly love. The support and encouragement that I have gotten as well as the friendship has been amazing. Thank you all so very much, I can not imagine a greater group of folks anywhere.

jjjaworski : I got this blank at Beartooth Woods. They are great folks and treat you well.

jjjaworski

Mr Big - I have to laugh...I scoured their website the other day and did not find this blank...What is it called?

I have to agree with you - they are wonderful folks to deal with. I have been getting most of my supplies from them for several years.

Big

I believe it was called "Maroon Pride". Look under blanks and then search for maroon acrylics. That might work but if not, email Ernie and ask him about it and he will tell you exactly.

jjjaworski

Thanks--I just turned something out of a maroon pride blank but it had more white then maroon...I'll check with Ernie to see if he can send me something with more maroon then white.

Top Bottom