Calling Steven (SKIPRAT)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hello Skip, where are you and how are you doing?? Please check in and give us an update. Hope things are going better. Miss you and your fantastic pen works. Just was thinking the other day we need to see more new designs and you were always good for something out of the ordinary. Just checking sir. ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm still here old buddy. Not much to say but have been here and reading the posts.
Unfortunately my 'all clear' was very short lived and I'm back on chemo right now. That was a bit of a bummer.
Also, my eldest son, who still lives at home had a positive COVID test. He's young and fit and was asyptomatic .
But he went to stay elsewhere for a few weeks coz I'm in the vulnerable category.. wife and I had negative results.

Still hopeful about getting back in my sandpit to play one day. :)

Good news about Pfizer coming up with a COVID vaccine hey.?

PenPal

Chin up old mate kind of your son to vacate ,to be sure. The very best for your chemo,I have no doubt between you and your wife you will do your best. We that is Wilma and me ,Wilma is ten yrs out now and I am five yrs from invideous cancers. Cheers and kindness you two.

Peter and Wilma.

darrin1200

I'm still here old buddy. Not much to say but have been here and reading the posts.
Unfortunately my 'all clear' was very short lived and I'm back on chemo right now. That was a bit of a bummer.
Also, my eldest son, who still lives at home had a positive COVID test. He's young and fit and was asyptomatic .
But he went to stay elsewhere for a few weeks coz I'm in the vulnerable category.. wife and I had negative results.

Still hopeful about getting back in my sandpit to play one day. :)

Good news about Pfizer coming up with a COVID vaccine hey.?
Sorry to hear about the relapse Steven. My thoughts are with you. I hope you kick it to the curb again.

jttheclockman

Mixed emotions here Buddy. Sorry you have to go through the chemo again but being the trooper you are I am sure you will do well. You have the same spirit as Alex Trebeck had as he battled but I am sure you will do even better. You mentioned Covid vaccines and I do hope they work well and get here soon because we are in for a nasty winter. I did hear they also are having some breakthroughs with cancer drugs too so those scientists are doing good things and we all can be hopeful. I think we as a country and a world, had let our guard down because of the tired nature of this and the warm summers. Now it is coming back with revenge and we all hope and pray that we all will survive.

The other side of this is, glad to hear you still check in and hope you do return to your lab and start producing some of those great works again. But in the mean time take it slow, stay safe, and we all are praying for you. It is always good to see your Avatar show up in a discussion because we all know you always have and still do mean so much to this site. Also wish your son all the best with that virus. Take care.

howsitwork

Skip

good to see you online again mate !

Wales has come out of lockdown and we've all gone into it! It's a strange old world right now.

Could we use politicians to test the vaccine on ?? Just a thought ....... Of course to avoid contact we'd have to use a dart gun 🤔🤔🤔

TDahl

Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery for you and a much anticipated return to your shop.

Top Bottom