Cabin fever.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

How does a person know if they have cabin fever. I just tore a phone book in half. Ate my IAP coffee mug and bite my neighbors dog.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

studioseven

There is a saying that idleness is only appreciated when you are busy. As much as I hoped and prayed, my employer has deemed up essential and we continue to run 24 / 7. I was hoping for a few weeks off to work on some of my projects. Alas all of you who are off, enjoy the time off.

Seven

RobS

I'm in the same boat, telecommuting (~10hrs/day) is crazier than going in. I went from turning 2 hrs a day, to turning only on weekends.
I am aware I am blessed to be employed, so I appreciate it when I get on the lathe.

I only see the man in the mirror 12 hrs a day, until my wife comes home from doing taxes.

Good luck to you all, turn safely

WriteON

I got a request for a companies logo. I have a hard time saying no. Especially for free.

Attachments

• 3817F608-6301-4003-9F6F-75200A4F9DEC.jpeg
    3817F608-6301-4003-9F6F-75200A4F9DEC.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 115
  • B738090E-901D-4DE5-A73E-035E7487FC2C.jpeg
    B738090E-901D-4DE5-A73E-035E7487FC2C.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 123
How does a person know if they have cabin fever. I just tore a phone book in half. Ate my IAP coffee mug and bite my neighbors dog.

Where I live cabin fever is a strong possibility. However, the signs are easy to distinguish.

If you drool a lot, you might have cabin fever.
If you get up to do something and forget why you got up, you might have cabin fever.
If you stare at a tree and only see pens, you might have cabin fever.
If your watching TV, especially the news, and you want to shoot the TV, you might have cabin fever.
If you agree with everything your wife says, you've probably got cabin fever.
If you want to learn how to sew, you might have cabin fever.
If you stand by the light switch and turn the light on and off, you might have cabin fever.
If you think it's appropriate to walk around in your underwear, you might have cabin fever.
If you walk around naked, you for sure have cabin fever.
If you stand out on your front porch and do the Tarzan yell, you might have cabin fever.
If you think yodeling outside is fun and is good exercise, well your just nuts.

This is just a partial list but I'm sure others can add to it. Have fun, be safe and healthy.

WriteON

Where I live cabin fever is a strong possibility. However, the signs are easy to distinguish.

If you drool a lot, you might have cabin fever.
If you get up to do something and forget why you got up, you might have cabin fever.
If you stare at a tree and only see pens, you might have cabin fever.
If your watching TV, especially the news, and you want to shoot the TV, you might have cabin fever.
If you agree with everything your wife says, you've probably got cabin fever.
If you want to learn how to sew, you might have cabin fever.
If you stand by the light switch and turn the light on and off, you might have cabin fever.
If you think it's appropriate to walk around in your underwear, you might have cabin fever.
If you walk around naked, you for sure have cabin fever.
If you stand out on your front porch and do the Tarzan yell, you might have cabin fever.
If you think yodeling outside is fun and is good exercise, well your just nuts.

This is just a partial list but I'm sure others can add to it. Have fun, be safe and healthy.
Does not showering or shaving indicate a problem?

howsitwork

I figure a if we all wash as much as they say , as a nation we will smell better after this, There will always be exceptions to this rule....... however

mick

I had cabin fever so I was walking around the house. Someone called the police. They said if I was going to walk around naked I had to do it "inside" the house!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jttheclockman

Heck this is just like any other day. I am retired so everyday is Sunday to me. Locked in the shop works for me. Made more pens the last couple weeks than I did all last year.

Top Bottom