CA finishing-Harry Anderson

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I've only been a member for a few days now and already I've picked up some great tips and advice. Everything I've Learned in regards to CA finishing is from watching YouTube and trial and error. Well once joined I went straight to the library and looked up finishing and there I found a piece called, CA my way, by Harry Anderson. I read it through a few times and then gave it a go and it was brilliant. The easiest process I've followed to date regarding ca finishing and from now on this is how I'll do it. So much quicker than my thin/medium efforts. So much smoother and therefore way less sanding. Absolutely brilliant finish, my best yet so thank you Harry, you're a star. Best wishes Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RKB

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Sorry Steve. I failed to read your entire post, before looking up Ernie's video. At first, I assumed it was yet another HOW TO request for applying a CA finish. I apologize for my mistake. It's good you found a method that works for you, and I congratulate you for your successes in using it.

Thanks Mark! I know it's a challenge for many, and I like to help when/where I can on this issue.

Thanks to Ernie for the video. Hope to see you soon!

Top Bottom