CA finish on Pink Ivory

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

George883

I've tried twice to put a CA finish on a Pink Ivory blank - this time I was using Gluboost and again the CA peeled off. Other pens I was finishing worked just fine with great results. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Count me as an offended elitist!!! How dare you deny us an inevitable argument. What are we supposed to do? Be nice?:mad:

Either will work just fine. You might have to do it a couple times to ensure it is de-oiled. I've even used Methyl Ethyl Ketone when I had it. Does that make me a super elitist Chuck? 😉

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Count me as an offended elitist!!! How dare you deny us an inevitable argument. What are we supposed to do? Be nice?:mad:

Either will work just fine. You might have to do it a couple times to ensure it is de-oiled. I've even used Methyl Ethyl Ketone when I had it. Does that make me a super elitist Chuck? 😉
HaHa! I knew it would come. But didn't expect it from you right away. 😁 This just makes you a Moderate Elitist. At least you agreed a little bit. Thanks for the help. I don't know who Methyl Ethyl Ketone is. Must be a stripper. ;)

George883

Wondering what that makes a newbie???

Top Bottom